A program developed to complement home-learning schedules.
Program Information and Highlights
- The only program of its kind in the area
- Working with a successful mentor-program in Missouri for guidance in establishing this program
- HSOP will invite parents of area children 1st-8th graders who have chosen to home school to enroll their children in our classrooms on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:15 - 3:15 pm.
- Classes that will be offered: art, music, phy-ed, devotion, and science or studies
- Students who enroll are also eligible for extra-curricular activities at school
- Progam is 100% self-funded and will cover all expenses through tuition
- Already have individuals that have offered to promote this program ranging from the Lester Prarie, St. Peter, Winthrop, and Waconia areas.
- For further inquiries and suggestions please Contact Us.
- To provide a hands-on academic enrichment program
- To encourage each student to grow and mature in the image of Jesus Christ
- To provide opportunities to interact and develop friendships with peers in a Christian atmosphere
- To provide support and encouragement for the families In the home school community
Eligible Children: All children K-8th Grade
We Offer: A faith-based program guided by certified, quality, Christian faculty. Students will enjoy the following classes: art, music, phy-ed, devotion, and science or social studies/Current Events.
Days and Times: Your child Is I invited to join us In our classrooms every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15 pm - 3: 15 pm for the entire school year.
Lunch Inclusion Optlon: Your child is welcome to join us at 11 : 40 am to eat lunch with his/her class. Our school cook makes delicious, home-cooked meals. Lunch is $2.80 per meal. Our lunch menu is posted on our school website. Your child is also welcome to bring his/her lunch.
Milk Break: Your child will have one milk break per day. Milk Is $.30 per carton. Your child may also bring in his/her own.
Transportation to our school: Parents and/or ride-sharing.
1 child $60
2 children $100
3 children $145
4 children $155
Registration Fee: $10.00 per family per year (non-refundable)